Welcome to the 2022 Saddle Rock-Murphy Creek Men’s Club.
Saddle Rock-Murphy Creek Men's Club consists of members from Saddle Rock and Murphy Creek Golf Courses.
Saddle Rock-Murphy Creek Men's Club is the 2017 and 2021 CGA Interclub State Champions.
Saddle Rock has been a host site for the Colorado Open, the CGA Stroke Play Championship and the CGA Mid-Am Championship.
Murphy Creek has been a host site for the U.S. Amateur Qualifying; the CGA Stroke Play Championship; the 2008 U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship.
Both courses are entertaining, challenging, and of championship caliber. We are fortunate to be playing two of the more challenging courses in the metro area, if not in the state.
There will be fourteen tournaments held throughout the season - April to September. The tournaments will alternate between each course with each course hosting seven tournaments. The tournaments feature a variety of team and individual formats - Best Ball; Stableford; Various 2-Man Events; Gross-Net; Match Play; and the Club Championship.
New starting this year is the Tuesday Night 9-Hole League that will begin on April 26th, with 26 dates, finishing in October. In addition to various tournament formats there will be optional gross, net or gross and net skin games available.
The Membership fee for 2022 is $275
- USGA Handicap and CGA membership.
- Prize money for all tournaments.
- Entry into the Hole-in-One pot. The Hole-in-One pot is $750.00. Should any member make a Hole-in-One while playing in a weekend event or during Tuesday Night League play, they will win the entire pot. If more than one Hole-in-One is made during the year, the pot will be split equally. Payment will be made after the last Tournament date.
- Opportunity to play in the weekly Tuesday Night League throughout the summer.
- Chance to participate in the CGA Interclub competition.
All 2021 handicaps will be made inactive on March 15, 2022, unless your 2022 dues have been paid. Handicaps will be reactivated only after your 2022 application is received and all dues are paid. The GHIN system opens for posting scores on March 15th.
Each tournament you will be required to pay greens fees and will have the option to enter into a skins game.
Craig Stephenson (President)
Bill Murray (Treasurer)
Tom Olson (Tournament Director)
Mike Foxhoven (Handicap Chairman)
Mike Desmarais (Tuesday Night Chairman)
Jesse Stine (At Large Chairman)
Patrick Horvath (Interclub Chairman)